Terms & Conditions
Rathlin Island Glamping
Terms and conditions
- Self-catering units contain 1 double bed, 1-day bed and 1 single pull-out bed, and are equipped with shower, w/c, wash-hand basin, microwave oven, fridge, kettle, dishware and cutlery. Bed linen and towels are not provided. Guests are expected to bring their own sleeping bags, towels and personal wash items. Theft, damage or inappropriate use of fittings and equipment may result in legal action.
INSTALLATION AND OCCUPANCY
- Guests will be expected to adhere to the occupancy limits. The units DO NOT HAVE the capacity for extra bedding. Guests may entertain visitors on site between 10.00 a.m. and 8.00 p.m., provided this has been arranged in advance with management. Any unauthorised person can be asked to leave the site immediately. • All persons staying on or visiting the site use the facilities provided entirely at their own risk and the Management cannot accept liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or property caused on its premises other than our strict legal liability. • Guests are obliged to take care of their personal items and valuables while staying with us. Rathlin Island Glamping will not be responsible in the case of missing possessions.
BOOKINGS AND REGISTRATION
Deposit must be paid to secure booking in advance, followed by full payment on arrival. Note there is no card facilities on site and limited bank facilities on the island.
- The person in whose name the booking has been made will be deemed responsible for his/her group during the entire stay and will be asked to provide full contact details. The maximum number of persons staying in a Glamping unit may not exceed four. • Guests may check in between 12md and 6pm daily. Check-ins after this period will need to be organised with management in advance. Check-out time is 10.00 a.m. latest. • Persons deemed to have provided misleading information when booking can be refused admission or asked to leave, forfeiting their reservation fee.
- Deposits are strictly non-refundable.
- It is the responsibility of person or persons staying to organise own ferry crossings. Booking well in advance is advised. Deposit fees will not be refunded for person or persons unable to access Ferry crossings, during times when Ferry crossings are running to schedule.
- In the event of Ferry cancellations, a full refund of deposits paid will be returned.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Pods or in any communal areas on site.
- Barbecue facilities are onsite and we do not permit disposable Barbecues in close proximity to the pods or on picnic benches adjacent to pods.
COMMUNITY AND CO-OPERATION
- Since this is a family-oriented facility, guests are asked to co-operate in ensuring young and old alike have a pleasant, positive experience during their stay at Rathlin Glamping.
- We would like all our guests to have a unique, enjoyable and memorable stay especially the little ones. For this reason, we regret that Hen Parties and Stag Parties are not permitted. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Due to the size of the glamping site and because so many people have auto-immune conditions which can be triggered and/or exacerbated by animal hair, one pod has been designated animal friendly, accommodating ONE animal per visit. There is a fee of £8 per night and BOOKINGS FOR PETS MUST STRICTLY BE ARRANGED WITH MANAGEMENT IN ADVANCE. This regulation does not apply to Assistant Dogs/ Guide Dogs; however, we would still like to know in advance when an Assistant/Guide Dog is staying. All dogs must be supervised and not left in pod unattended.
- Noise restrictions apply between 10.00 p.m. and 8.00 a.m. Loud music is not permitted at any time; if you want to listen to music, please use headphones. We want our guests to cooperate and respect other guests on site and local island residents. Any person or persons in breach of the Noise restrictions will receive a warning and, upon a second transgression, will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
These terms and conditions may be altered or added to at any time by Management.